Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthday's Bring Family Together

Our family always gets together a few weekes after Xmas to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. Well with our house here ... me, Mike & my mom .... all down with the norovirus it got postponed to this past Sunday. We had a great brunch, (think Mike got the receipt on that one!) I redid the ears on their new puppy ... hummm what breeding sheltie sisters are for :) ... enjoyed the fire & chit chat and headed home late afternoon in time to do the dogs.

Blow hard Al, you can do it!

l-r down in front, Connor & Alexander

l-r standing, my sister Karen, me, Michael, brother-in-law Al, mom & husband Wilf

middle of picture in Al's arms is Hudson

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP