Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Friday, August 6, 2010

How Do You NOT Want Pups To Entertain Themselves

Yesterday I had to run to the vets to pick up a girl that was being spayed. The pups had played outside all day, their in-house pens had all been cleaned. I knew Mike wouldn't be home too much after I'd gone. You'd think they would just have a doe doe ... nope ....
Well ... doesn't he come home to this!!! He grabbed the camera and took 2 shots before the pups realized he was there .... and that's not an easy task :)

So yes, they are blurry, but I think you can get the idea of what they'd done! We have brown wrapping paper & fluffy blankets that are placed in their main area, with a newspaper potty pan in the corner. Believe it our not, there are 6 of the smaller pups in this pen!!! Most are hidden under the brown paper. They never cease to find things you don't want them to play with :)

2 comments:

Linda August 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

I figured the pics were blurry because of pups racing around diving on and under the paper. What fun!! They are reaching an age now where the mischief is just going to get WORSE : )

Kav August 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I LOVE this stage even though I know it's a lot of work. Play Play Play and then thump, drop where they are and Sleep Sleep Sleep. The first time Elsie and Simba escaped their playpen when I was out I came home to find the entire apartment toilet papered. You don't appreciate how much is on the roll until you've seen it spread out like that. :-) They were very proud of themselves.


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP