Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Line up, Line up

With the 6 pups in our care right now it is imperative that they learn good feeding habits. They've been taught to "line-up" when it's time to eat (a Marylou's command). Everyone must be calm before I put the food bowls down.I get constant sits from the larger dark sable boy. He is so patient every time, some of the others have to do a few laps around till they settle into a spot to start waiting.
ML ... eat your heart out ... lol
So folks, if I can do this with no other hands helping me, with 6 - 14+ wk old pups, then any of you with one or two dogs should be able to ask/teach this behaviour also.

1 comments:

Mary Lou September 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

OK then. I defer to your superior skills!!!


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP