Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

From This To That - Spring Grooming

Owners go away for some sunshine & rest during the March break, their dogs come to us for some major play time and to get freshened up, or a makeover in some cases.

Here's Hudson before
and after
Doesn't he look proud here?!
Yes, I'll agree (with my camera anyway), natural sunlight helps enhance their colouring.

When's your sheltie's next full grooming?

2 comments:

Kav March 30, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Oh my gosh -- that can't be the same dog! LOL. That means there's hope for my old boy. What do you do -- wave a magic wand?

Shelamo Shelties March 30, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

glad you're surprised it's the same dog ... yes I have a magic wand, called my creative hands & time (and a good bath). Email me, maybe we can work out a pick-up/drop off arrangement. Remember I'm not far from you on Wed's this spring!


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP