Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, June 13, 2011

Corki - What Matter?

We're having fun with our new feathered friend, Corki. I wouldn't let my dogs do this ... not sure why I'm letting her?? but so far we've been getting a kick out of it. She's figured she likes spaghetti, only it does need sauce on it.

"What matter?" ... can I check it out?
(I don't think she'll be as smart, or able to talk like Alex the African Grey Parrot, but hey I can try!)
bold! Oh she's bad ... she'll climb down your front if you let her. Now it's on to pizza!
What matter Corki? She likes pizza crusts too!
Only problem ... she can be messy with her little beak bites.
Puppies are getting used to her to ... flapping things is good for puppies to not be afraid of. A week ago she helped me set up the pups in their new enclosure, it was time for them to have more room and work at building those little leg muscles more.

2 comments:

Kav June 14, 2011 at 8:07 AM  

Corki is a hoot. I used to have a budgie who was partial to pizza. He'd dive-bomb down on it if you weren't careful. And he got on well with my first two sheltie pups. Used to groom their fur for them and liked to nibble on their toenails! LOL.

Shelamo Shelties June 14, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

She's definitely different to have around. Now I have to learn how to discipline birds :) She's OK with dogs as she came from a home with 2 of them.


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP