Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ruby Pups @ 5wks

Our BPIS Ch Shelamo's Riding The Sky (Whistler) x Ch Shelamo That's Amore (Ruby) pups are just over 5 wks now. Last week was their 1st time outside for a bit, (while I cleaned their pen) so I took a few pics before they got too warm.

Here's the larger girl ... 'let's see if I can tug this towel across the pen'!

The boy ... 'hey mom, it's a bit warm out here don't ya think?!'

Inside this weekend there was a change of toys ... a new surface to explore .. humm teeth are the best to check things out at this age!
A new tug toy .. let's see if I can remove it!
Maybe I can get it off my undoing the knot?!
The little girl taking a break in her chair ... and it really is HER chair!

4 comments:

Pennylynn June 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

they are very cute Maureen,... I like the little one! sassy I'm sure!

Shelamo Shelties June 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

thanx Penny ... yep, she sure is!

Kav June 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

Absolutely adorable! Sheltie puppies are soooooo cute! And that puppy smell...and the chubby cuddly bodies. Sniffle. I want one in the worst way! Alas my life has been a little upheavilish workwise lately and until things settle down taking on a pup is just not the thing. :-(

Shelamo Shelties June 14, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

all in good time - smart to only bring a pup in when you've got the time, especially at the beginning.


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP