Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Deer, Please Don't Play On The Road

Saturday on our way out to a dog show, don't we get a glimpse of one of the two fawns heading across the road. I've seen one mother with her 2 fawns over the last few weeks, just never had my camera with me. Well, it was right behind my seat, so I slowed down, grabbed it and shot these pics through the van's window before the last one went off into the bush.

can you see it? just off to the left
we were able to get a little closer, then it disappeared

We stopped the van in the area we saw them cross, but no signs of mother or her fawns in the bush.

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP