Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dogs and Kids ~ Learning As They Go

These pictures came via a client of ours who owns one of our dogs that is 1.5 yrs old now. The fun to be had by all after Xmas presents are opened.

Now you tell me, who's teaching who?

You spin 1st ... ah, ha, the blue, wouldn't you say!
and we do it how?
by george I think we've got it ... we'll both start on the blue
Is this how we do it? I hit it 1st, does that mean I won?!
Oh, so the Twister game is over? Now on to skate boarding? Isn't that a summer sport?
I think I can figure this one out ... easy does it!

Now how cute is that?! Thanks Karen, these are priceless pictures.

1 comments:

Kav January 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM  

So much fun!!! Did you see the newsclip about a sheltie out west...maybe Winnipeg? Who skateboards around town picking up garbage?


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP