Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, January 9, 2012

Trixie's Pups 3 wks

Blue Merle male
Trixie's pups are now 3 wks of age. Other than being able to hold their heads up a little better, for a little longer, I hear little growls or woofs from time to time, a little bit of mouthing, they aren't up to much else, other than growing!
Blue Merle male & tri brother
Bi-Black Female
Tri female

May I enjoy this "quieter" time for the next week, just cleaning them & watching them grow, for within another week Trixie's job will slow down and I'll be more on constant 'call', and a more regular clock of caring.

1 comments:

Kav January 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

Absolutely stunning. I'm drooling. I know it's all old-hat to you and lots of hard work but oh my, there's nothing like the feel of a warm puppy body and that puppy smell!!!!!! :-)


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP