Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A FALL MORNING

The morning air is crisp, dew still on the grass, the sun shining over the crab apple tree ... humm the swimming pool needs to be put to bed (that's today's job), grass needs cutting (it's rained as much or more than any other Sept), my plants need putting to bed ... but .... let's let a couple of dogs out for a run ...

YEEEE HAAAAWWW!!!!

Mary-Anne with Rush getting treats, and Chinook heading my way
here comes Chinook ~ always has a happy face on
Rush a galloping ....
Chinook on a TEAR ... it was how fast can I go???

2 comments:

Kav October 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Great action picks! Love the smiles and the flowing fur!!!

You inspired me with your grooming post and I went at my boy today. Got enough undercoat fuzz to make my own puppy! Of course I don't have your magic touch so he still looks like a ragamuffin...but a sleek and shiny ragamuffin! LOL.

(I don't have a car so I can't take him out to you.)

Linda October 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Would love to see her doing agility!! Want to try?? They look so happy running around!


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP