Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Diva - Available

Until I can get our website back up and running after a new system upgrade ... for those of you that have asked ..... "Diva", is 11 months old and available to a companion home. She has a sweet disposition, friendly, loves play king of the castle on our kiddie play forts. She is UTD on shots and spayed.

1 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

*gasp*
Would you send her here to be Miss Eva's buddy???
I wish I lived closer to you but unfortunately I'm on the other end of the world but Diva is gorgeous and so sweet!! I hope she finds a good home.


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP