Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Xmas Surprise is Coming

We've confirmed by palpation that our Gralochs Blueberry Tart is pregnant! She's been bred to one Canada's Top Stud Dogs in the 21st Century ~ Am/Cdn Ch Apple Acres Expedition ROM/ROMC. This breeding can not only produce blue merles and tris, but also bi-blues and bi-blacks.

Needless to say, it made for that all important decision, our family's xmas dinner will have to be held at our place this year.

Too bad ultrasound can't yet predict colours :)

3 comments:

Kav November 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Oh, I've been computer challenged for two months and am just getting back online and caught up with my favourite blogs and I find that you have pups!!!! A lot of pups! And high drama to boot and now more pups!!!!!! I so want my life to settle so I can steal away with one of them! I think it's funny how fat their noses look when they're so wee.

judyf,  November 18, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Are you going to have a "holiday" theme for the puppies' names?

Shelamo Shelties November 22, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

@ JF ... I'm going to need help once we know the colours!


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP