Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Almost Ready To Fly

The Robins I calculate at around 13 days of age and now have all the Robin colouring. They look awfully cramped ... am sure they must be almost ready to fly the nest. They are quiet, I never hear them when I'm out with the dogs, even when Mrs Robin is sitting on the dog fencing, squaking at me, usually with a meal in her mouth.

This is the other Mrs Bird Mom that has a smaller nest which is too high up for me to peek into, yet I'll be darned if can find what kind of bird she is in my Audubon Handbook. Anyone know ?? would love to find out.

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP