Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas 2009 Now Over

To family (Uncle Fred & cousins in B.C. & cousin Kathy & her family in Michigan) & friends, I hope you've all had a great xmas.
We, Mike & I spent Xmas Eve with our family at my mothers. Xmas day, we packed up presents and headed over to my sisters.
The Xmas tree in all its glory.

My mother's husband Wilf enjoys carving, creating different native ducks. Here's the one Connor received (Oh My! I can't remember what kind it is), we got a swan ... will have to take pictures of it.

The family dinner table ... l-r; Connor, Mike, Al, Alex, Wilf, Mom, Karen. A good time was had by all, with several taking a snooze after dinner .... wonder why? (smile)


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP