Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, March 22, 2010

Learning New Things

On Saturday I went over to Penny's to see her new Ruffeith pups now that they are all over 8 wks, (Ya got some nice ones Penny!!) and to learn more about Adobe Photoshop & DreamWeaver, their different tools, all to better understand the in/outs of web designing and doing advertising designs. Below is what I created with our beautiful girl "Chinook".
Am I going to remember all the tools, layers, masking, opacity, gradients ... hummm ... not so sure :) It was certainly a fun and enjoyable day, and know there is a lot more 'playing' I will be doing. TAL Penny.

4 comments:

Acadia Shelties March 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

I am new to these two programs too. Next week I am taking a 5 day class on photoshop. I was told 5 days is not nearly enough to learn all this program has to offer, but at least it is a start. I just got Dreamweaver too. I hope to FINALLY update my website. I have been using the blog as my means of "updates" since I didn't have a means of doing it for the actual website.

anamchara1 March 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

You're off to a great start! Says a lot for student AND teacher!! :)

Shelamo Shelties March 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I hope you have fun and learn LOTS! I would welcome any tips you learn :) Can't wait to see your website updates.

Kav March 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

As an avid viewer of sheltie websites I appreciate all your techno-wizardry!


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP