Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, March 8, 2010

Missing Sheltie - Sad Outcome

I have been in continuous contact with the family regarding Chrissy & their search. Today the owners had to identify Chrissy at a local vet clinic. She had been hit by a car (the area is a busy 4 lane road) Friday night and unfortunately she didn't survive her injuries.

as received via email ...

"I truly appreciate your help as it meant a lot, and please let your friends and contacts know so they can end their search efforts." ... Gail

4 comments:

Kav March 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

This is sad news. I live in the same area and noticed the Lost poster for Chrissy when I was walking my dog. We've been keeping our eyes peeled. My heart goes out to Chrissy's family.

Acadia Shelties March 10, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Very sad.
I helped a family look for a missing dog and sadly they never had any resolution. They even said they would rather find him dead than not know what happened. I guess at least here there is closure- for what that's worth.

Shelamo Shelties March 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

on behalf of the owners, thank you for taking the time to express your sadness on the loss of Chrissy ... it does tell me that all these different means of communicating are indeed working!

Maureen

judyf,  March 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Very sad news about Chrissy. Good for you Maureen in doing your bit spreading the alert about this missing dog. Next time by working together in this way, we may save another lost Sheltie's life.


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP