Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Animal Talk Naturally

Just came across this website that have weekly Wed afternoon talk shows ....


there are all kinds of subjects discussed from allergies, vaccine issues in dogs (Rabies Challenge Fund for one), what you need to know now; nutrition, parasites & pest control Naturally; aging in pets, natural healing modalities ... a whole host of programs even on horse care, birds, elephants ... I could spend all day listening to many of them.
The vaccine one a lot of my clients will find interesting since I do my best to help you make informed decisions on this vary topic throughout your dog's life.
Check it out, but get your coffee or tea ready 1st!, you might just find a subject you've been wondering about.

1 comments:

Kav June 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Thanks for the great link. I listened to one of the podcasts on the weekend and am going to listen to more here at work as I do mundane, plodding, end of year kind of tasks. (I'm all by my lonesome this week so no one will mind! )


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP