Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hair Be Gone!

What does half a sheltie's undercoat look like?

Got an urgent plea from one of my regular customers yesterday ... 'Please can you do my two, I can't keep up with them! Kids are home from University and they are keeping me busy in other ways.' Well, I squeezed them in, started last night on them and finished them off this aft. The one girl, well she was almost naked after I took this pile of undercoat out of her.

Yes, once a year of getting their blowing undercoat out can be a daunting task, but once done, that's IT for the year!!! No constant little hair 'pins', no 'needle' like hairs stuck into fabric, chairs, sofa, cars like many of the short coated breeds. A warm bath after removing all of this, and wow, they have a waist again! Happy, happy client ... she didn't even bother putting a blanket in the back seat of her car.

Hummmm ... now I have a few of our own to do.

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP