Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday's For Two Gentlemen On Friday

Friday our family celebrated my nephew's & stepfather's birthday. Brother-in-law Al manning the BBQ with steak & shrimp. Yum, YUM, my fav!Time for Connor & Wilf to blow out the candles. My mom made his (and mine) favourite Flapper pie.
Connor received a set of 'hats' for his drums. There were some 5 hats, Zildjian was their name and just know a lot of "oooo's' were said when the box was opened, so I'm guessing they are really good ones.


Once they were all put together, then we all headed down to the basement for a presentation of Connor's skills. He kept it somewhat on the quieter side .. hee hee ... we didn't all have ear muffs! He's pretty darn good, if I say so myself.

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP