Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Enjoy Today - For Tomorrow ???

Mike came home from work today ... said to me "remember Dean's wife that was at the golf BBQ on Monday night?" .... I said 'yes' .... "well, you'll never believe it, she passed away in her sleep last night."

She is the woman in the middle of the picture, knees crossed, "Scarlet" the dog is lying in front of her.

Shock me or what!? Does start to make you ponder how each day just seems to be gone before you know it.

1 comments:

Acadia Shelties August 5, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Gosh! and to think, I was not looking forward to tomorrow, until I read this.... now I will just be happy to have a tomorrow.
Cadie


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP