Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Especially Summer Scratches

I do it for all my clients, grind nails after cutting to remove those sharp edges. Well, in grooming yesterday I didn't heed my OWN standards. It was Rush's day for dead coat removal & nail trimming, so I got the nails done, one side of the coat out and in turning him over, didn't I get a good scratch! It's itchy at times and really does look worse than it is ... but golly, do know these types of scratches seem to take longer than one would think to heal.
Lesson learned! again ....

2 comments:

judyf,  August 21, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Did you get that from the nail grinder?

Shelamo Shelties August 22, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Nope, it was 'cause I didn't use the grinder! His rough nail edges scratched my arm as I turned him over to groom the other side.

Maureen


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP