Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Canine Sense - Did You Know

Check out these articles by Dr. Stanley Coren (BC, Canada) Canine Corner

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mentor - Kerry Proctor

I wrote back in June about the loss of my sheltie mentor Kerry Proctor.

I've had the pleasure of reconnecting with Janet Douglas (Dunisla) a good sheltie friend of Kerry's this past week. She owned a stud dog of Kerry's, Ch Arhope Bold And Gold CD and it was through seeing him @ the Kars Dog Show in the summer of 1988 that I ended up meeting Kerry and purchasing my 2nd sheltie, Arhope Dunisla Call Me Sibeau CDX, since I was a child.

Sibeau & OG (Golden Hylite's)
When I met Kerry she wasn't showing any more ... it was Diane Biggar of Kendale Collies & Shelties that she sent her dogs out with. Jan was able to find 2 show pictures for me to have, and I'm very grateful as I don't have any.
Kerry & Wolf taking BPIB in 1985, Kars Dog Show

CC&SSA Specialty Nov 1986, 1st place Stud Dog Class
l-r Diane Biggar with Wolf, Kerry Proctor & Janet Douglas with 2 daughters.
Wolf was a Am Ch Roymane's Sportin' Life ROM/C grandson

0 comments:


Followers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP